Radiator Guards - Husky FE450/501 2017-2019
This product is made to order
- Model:FE450/501 Year:2017-2019
Please note Radiator guards are made to order and will take at least 4 WEEKS to make and ship.
B & B Off Road Engineering provides the most advanced radiator protection system available.
B & B HUSKY RADIATOR GUARDS FEATURE -
1. Maximum side and front impact protection-Using a combination of CNC machined 6000 series 3 dimensional aluminium extrusion and 5000 series alloy plate we have created a system to protect your radiators from virtually every direction
2. Maximum roost and debris protection- Due to the angle fin design in our radiator guards there is very little of the radiator core and veins that are directly exposed to roost, debris and trail side sticks
3. Maximum airflow -B & B Off Roads unique aluminium front louver panel constructed from high strength extrusion allows 3 dimensional fins to be incorporated into the design to mimic the airflow characteristics of the genuine plastic radiator fins
4. Removable finned louver panel- Front panel only requires a few bolts to be loosened to allow for easy removal for cleaning of the radiator
5. Integrated modular construction- Three piece modular construction allows for greater design flexibility eliminating the compromises inherent with one piece designs
6. Easy fitment no mods required- Radiator guards can be fitted in approx ½ hour using basic tools
7. All parts available individually- If you damage any part of the radiator guards our design allows you to purchase only what you require
|MODEL||HUSKY FE450, HUSKY FE501|