Bash plate - KTM 790 Adventure R 2019
- Model: 790 Adventure R Year: 2019
- Bash plate on its own ( without crash bars) in Polished $345
- Bash plate on its own ( without crash bars) in Black $385
- Bash plate in polished and crash bar combo is $935
- Bash plate in black and crash bar combo is $975
- Fits with SW motech centrestand
- Hit the QUOTE button for freight cost request
B&B are proud to be able to offer customers what we think is the most comprehensive protection package available for the KTM790.
Using a combination of fine design and the highest quality materials this product will help you and your machine withstand the severest of off-road duties while maintaining the lines of the bike.
Our mounting has been designed to tie the crash bars, bash plate, peg hangers and front stone panel together as one solid unit.
- Bash plate, front stone guard and side wings machined and precision TIG welded from 4mm 5083 structural plate.
- Mounted entirely independent of engine cases and using a system to tie all the components together as a single solid unit.
- Crash bars made from 25mm wall cold drawn seamless tubing [not garden furniture tube, think race car roll cages] fully TIG welded.
- Unique bolt in crash bar side plates offers maximum tank protection and less snag points than conventional style bars, with the added bonus of keeping them as narrow as possible.
- Easy fitment using basic hand tools.
- Able to utilise centre stand. 6 Bash plate can be fitted without crash bars if needed.
- Crash bars Blasted, zinc prime and satin black powder coat.
- Side panels Polished or black polymer.
- Main bash plate Polished ( can be done black requested extra cost)
- Stone guard Polished
|SKU||Bash plate - KTM 790 Adventure R 2019|
|MODEL||790 Adventure R|