Bash Plate - Honda CRF1000L Africa Twin Dakar
- DAKAR BASH PLATE
- Model: CRF1000L Africa Twin Year:2016-2019
- Model: CRF1000L Africa Twin Adventure Sports Year:2018-2019
- Fitting with Genuine Centrestand
- Fits with SW Motech, Outback Motortek, Hepco and Becker and Altrider Crash bars UPPERS ONLY
- A small modification is required to mount bash plate to adventure sports model. The small bracket attached to the bottom of the crash bars that connect to the genuine skid plate must be removed for clearance. Please see images.
PLEASE NOTE - DUE TO THE SIZE & WEIGHT, THIS ITEM CAN ONLY BE SENT BY COURIER AND WILL REQUIRE A BUSINESS ADDRESS FOR DELIVERY TO HELP REDUCE DELIVERY COST TO THE BUYER. IF YOU WOULD LIKE A QUOTE ON SHIPPING PLEASE FILL CONTACT US DIRECT VIA PHONE OR EMAIL AND PROVIDE YOUR DELIVERY ADDRESS.
The Honda CRF1000L Twin Dakar Bash plate. Our all new engine protection system is designed to provide all the benefits of a lower crash bar and bash plate in one. It is constructed from 4mm & 5mm 5083 structural plate combined with 20mm heavy wall alloy tubing to form the outer profile. It is mounted in seven locations to make it the most rigid bash plate on the market. It has a narrower profile and fewer snag points than the conventional crash bars. Available in polished or black powder coat.
- Will fit with most upper fairing crash bars. Honda Genuine do not fit with bash plate on the standard models.
- At this stage, we do not know what aftermarket headers the bash plate will fit with.
- It has oil drain access points but for a full oil change with the filter, the plate must be removed (10min).
- Requires exhaust system removal for first-time installation only.
- Fits with the centre stand.
|MODEL||CRF1000L Africa Twin, CRF1000L Africa Twin Adventure Sport|
|SKU||H30-1DBASE- BASE MODEL, H30-1DABS- ABS, H30-1DDCT -DCT|