Bash Plate - Honda CRF1000L Africa Twin Dakar
This product is made to order
- Model: CRF1000L Africa Twin Year:2016-2019
- Model: CRF1000L Africa Twin Adventure Sports Year:2018-2019
- Made to order. So please allow 10 business days to be made
- Fitting with Genuine Centrestand
- Fits with SW Motech, Outback Motortek, Hepco and Becker and Altrider Crash bars UPPERS ONLY
- A small modification is required to mount bash plate to adventure sports model if running the genuine bars. The small bracket attached to the bottom of the crash bars that connect to the genuine skid plate must be removed for clearance. Please see images.
- we need to use a courier to freight the bash plate. If you do not have Authority to leave parcel at the house or a business address you must contact us prior to making purchase for shipping cost on australia post. Shipping cost on website will be for the courier only!
The Honda CRF1000L Twin Dakar Bash plate. Our all new engine protection system is designed to provide all the benefits of a lower crash bar and bash plate in one. It is constructed from 4 and 5mm 5083 structural plate combined with 20mm heavy wall alloy tubing to form the outer profile. It is mounted in seven locations to make it the most rigid bash plate on the market. It has a narrower profile and less snag points the conventional crash bars. Available in polished or black powder coat.
- Will fit with most upper fairing crash bars. Honda Genuine do not fit with bash plate on the standard models
- At this stage we do not know what aftermarket headers the bash plate will fit with
- It has oil drain access points but for full oil change with filter plate must be removed (10min)
- Requires exhaust system removal for first time installation only
- Fits with centre stand
|MODEL||CRF1000L Africa Twin, CRF1000L Africa Twin Adventure Sport|