ZAC SPEED SPRINT R-3 CONFIGR8 BACKPACK
The Sprint R-3 has been purposely designed for short, fast competition rides with its minimal design and aggressive graphics. The Sprint R-3 is a fourth generation pack that adopts the NEW CONFIGR8 adaptive pack harness system.
The Sprint R-3 has been purposely designed for short, fast competition rides with its minimal design and aggressive graphics. The Sprint R-3 is a fourth generation pack that adopts the NEW CONFIGR8 adaptive pack harness system. In keeping with tradition, the Sprint is a low-profile design, minimizing lateral and vertical movement. To optimize comfort and stability we have used a vented TPR waist belt system with enhanced padding profiles for improved ventilation.
HydraPak 3 Lt/100oz bladder system with Phaser low profile bite valve provides ample water storage whilst offering 3 individual compartments with two deep sidewall pockets for maximum flexibility. A wide aperture main compartment access allows for quick, easy bladder installation. The Sprint also comes with a removable pack shield to improve protection and maintain the ventilation structure of the pack. The back panel-padding uses a Bio-foam design for improved comfort and easy access to the pack ladder lock system and pack shield compartment.
– Construction 1680D Poly Fabric
– YBS water resistant zips with rubberized all weather pulls
– Molded EVA (Bio-foam) back panel
– PU Articulated pack shield insert
– Capacity 9.0lt
– Removable waist belt and Shoulder harness
– Four storage pockets
– CONFIGR8 ladder lock adjustment system (tool free)
– Source 3lt hydration system
– Weight 1.5 kg (With pack shield and hydration system.)
– Weight 1.1 kg (Pack only).
– Length 450mm – Width 350mm