- Shipping & Delivery
Our Shipping Policy:
We ship Australia wide and International. We use plain packaging, satchels or cartons for all orders and we endeavour to process your orders as quickly as possible.
We ship the majority of our orders using the Eparcel shipping service. This service provides tracking information and requires a signature on pick up. Please allow 3-21 working days for delivery depending on destination.
This service is available depending on destination and the availability of a business address for delivery. You will need to contact us direct to use this service on 03 53358000 or email@example.com.
We offer very competitive International Shipping prices. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can quote you the best shipping options.
International Delivery Times:
All orders shipped out of Australia are shipped with Australia Post - registered or express courier. They advise 5-10 business day delivery to most countries around the world. Remember that once the goods arrive in your country, Australia Post might require local contractors for on-forwarding and they are then relying on them to operate efficiently and without error. Due to the many variables encountered with international freight contractors, B&B Off Road Engineering cannot be held liable for international consignments that are lost in transit. At this time we do not offer insurance on our international shipping. Please be aware that you accept responsibility for lost international consignments and B&B Off Road Engineering will not re-ship or refund your order.
International orders may be subject to local charges. Any customs or import duties and associated fees are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. B&B Off Road Engineering cannot be held responsible for any additional charges on your order, nor can we accept a return of the order in this case. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, so please contact your local customs office for further information. If you refuse to pay these charges your parcel may be abandoned, and B&B Off Road Engineering will not be held responsible for any loss of funds as a result of this occurrence. We cannot mark International orders as a gift in order to bypass or reduce any customs fees. This is an illegal practice and as an established business we will not do this.
- Returns & Replacements
Our Returns Policy
1. What items can be returned or exchanged? Any item can be returned as per the conditions below.
2. In what time period are returns and exchanges accepted? Returns and exchanges must be received by B&B Off Road Engineering Pty Ltd within 30 days of the original delivery date of the product. No returns or exchanges will be accepted after 30 days.
3. Is shipping refundable? No, shipping fees are not refundable if the customer is returning an item due to incorrect ordering. The customer is also responsible for the cost of return shipping from B&B Off Road Engineering Pty Ltd.
4. What is the return policy for items that arrive damaged, defective or missing parts? If an item we ship arrives defective or missing parts or damaged due solely to the manufacturing process (we will not be responsible for transit damage), we will replace the entire item or send a replacement part free of charge. We will require the return of the item/part and will arrange a return label via Australia Post. We may require a digital photo showing the condition of the part.
5. I received an item I did not order. How do I return this item? If we ship you a part different from what you ordered please email – email@example.com, fax – 03 53358099 or call us – 03 53358000 so that we can arrange the correct item to be shipped and the return of the incorrect item.
6. I don't understand the installation instructions. Can I return my item? If you are having trouble installing a part, please call us for help! We are more than happy to guide you through the install. We may recommend that your local mechanic or dealer fit your product for you. Items can only be returned as per the above conditions. We take no responsibility for damage or injury caused by improper installation of products presented on this website.
7. Do you guarantee delivery dates? We do everything in our power to get your order to you asap! If you require your order by a specific date, please contact us to discuss if this is possible. We will ship your order within 1 – 7 working days unless there are circumstances beyond our control in which case we will contact you. We are not responsible for transit times of carriers.
8. How do I arrange for a return of an item that I purchased incorrectly? If you wish to arrange for a return for an item you have purchased incorrectly, please Contact Us prior to sending the return package. Returns received without prior notification will be refused. Please package the item such that all products will be protected from damage during shipping ensuring you have enclosed your name and address. Send the package to: B&B Off Road Engineering Pty Ltd, 23 Martin Drive, Delacombe, Vic 3356.
9. Other notes on returns The buyer will be responsible for any additional shipping charges incurred by refusal of delivery, whether intentional or not. This includes shipments marked as refused caused by the recipient not picking up the item from the carrier's facility in a timely manner.